Enhance Bro Science
I used to be super fit, but after turning over 40 recently, I realised, my health has declined since I was 16 and the only reason, I maintain my health at all is because of good genetics and jogging. So, recently, I decided to put my health first above all else and documenting my progress and ideas that work.
- I changed to a kentognic diet, but, really its just a guide and idea, i don’t believe in doing anything to extremes. Even good things doing to extreme is damaging, you can jog for 100km if you want, but that isn’t good for you thats pretty much says you have a major mental issues.
- Eat lots more boiled vegetables that grown above ground as much as possible.
- No alcohol, maybe once in a while you will have to get wasted, but every time i take months of my goals. I stopped drinking and never was a drinker, unless i was going out for a whole night. This isnt a problem, just need to be careful the once in a while doesnt make me sick and ruin my good habits.
- Get a slow cooker, mainly, because i find cooking bording and tendious, so just put food in and go away.
- RICE Stop eating WHITE RICE, this is difficult at first, but, you don’t need rice, its not that its bad for you, but you can replace it with much better options
- SUGAR – Stop eating Sugar, unless it is Honey or natural. You can replace it with something else and once in a while dark chocolate is ok. I mean, maybe once a month, but if you are thinking about this, you are in trouble.
- SALT – Stop using SALT, you don’t need it.
- BUTTER – Butter as long as it is not a sturaged version isnt that bad
- Microwave Boil Broccoli
- Salad Dressing
- Peanut Butter
I am not 100% on anything, but, I used the Kento Diet as a guide. Simple rules;
- Calorie Deficit
- Pretty much don’t eat for at lest 1-2 days, then only eat at night or morning and have nuts to fill you up. I can only do this for a few days. Drinks lots of juices to keep you sane.
- Cutting Phase
- 1 to 2 Weeks.
- Eating once a day
- No lunch or breakfast
- Try and eat only veg with green leaves from above ground
- Carb Cycle
- Take a break and treat your self
- Below ground veg
- Brown Rice
- All you can eat
- Broccoli quick bowl
- Wash Broccoli throughly and cut the flowers small pieces.
- Place into Bowl with cover
- Microwave for 5 mins
- Add Tuna or Sardine can
- Add spinach
- Add Sauces you like and cheese if you want.
- Spicy Seafood Mariana
- CONDITION PHASE
- LOADING PHASE
- HIIT PHASE
- FAILURE PHASE
- GENERAL MOVEMENT
- Walk in the mornings – Walking is pretty amazing
- Take stairs
- Take a multivitiam in the monring
- Omega 3
- Green veg powders
- Green Tea
- Test Boost
- Wake up Stretch
- Push ups
- Sits ups
- Take multi-vitiam
- Prepare for next day
- In bed at 9:30
Grade 2 Calf Tear Recovery
Since tearing, my left calf three times and right once and multiple micro tears, I feel I have some experience to advise on Calf Tear recovery and wanted to share with anyone unfortunate enough to experience it and maybe avoid.
- Also, make sure to do calf stretch and hold them for at least 30 seconds on each leg, Stretching the calf is the only thing that makes it stronger.
- Make sure when it is cold, to always warm up before any impact movements, such as playing basketball.
- Do calf raises with full extension on a platform to strength your calfs.
- Immediately after a tear, don’t move it, If you feel pain in your calf that is a tear, don’t try and do anything other than putting ice on it.
- Got to your doctor and get a ultrasound, and get the doctor to draw with a maker exactly where this calf tear is.
- Use athletic tape to take pressure of the calf, provide support and restrict movement and also to remind you that there is a tear.
- Get crouches or moon boot if you need to work and move around, but maybe take some time off and rest as its not going to help moving around too mouch.
- Use cold therapy for at least 2-3 weeks or even more for sever tears.
- Get a physio band and do restraints on your calf after about 2 weeks and see how much it hurts, use more restraints, but don’t tear it again.
- Get a TENS machine and after 3 weeks, use that to massage it and also use you fingers to dig in and make sure to do both calfs.
- Make sure you take care of the opposite calf as you will be putting allot of stress on good one.
- When you have enough strength to calf raises slowly with both feed to start and then move to one calf at a time and continue to cycle with the ice, band and massage.
- After about 6 weeks and 2 months you can start to check the strength, buy warming up and doing short running and small jumps but be careful, tape you calf to provide support and restrict movement.
Brookfield – Partners involved in Illegal phoenix activity
Illegal phoenix activity is when a new company is created to continue the business of a company that has been deliberately liquidated to avoid paying its debts, including taxes, creditors and employee entitlements. This illegal phoenix activity impacts the business community, employees, contractors, the government and environment, including:
- non-payment of wages, superannuation and accrued employee entitlements
- getting an unfair competitive advantage over other businesses
- non-payment of suppliers
- loss of government revenue and increased monitoring and enforcement costs
- avoidance of regulatory obligations.
Phoenix activity doesn’t just impact those people directly affected. It deprives the whole community of necessary funds that could have contributed to hospitals, roads, education and other essential services. We are committed to stamping out this activity and prosecuting the worst offenders to the full extent of the law.
Brain Stimulation and Nero Science
Brain Function Map
focus EEG Dev kit includes everything required to recreate the Voss Lucid Dream study.
Use EOG for Rapid Eye Movement detection,
EMG for muscle relaxation detection
and 6 EEG channels for brain wave analysis.
Combine these biomarkers to trigger the 40Hz tACS stimulation.
As soon as you wake simply speak to EEG Dev and describe your dream and it will be transcribed to your journal.
Australia Guilty of War Crime
So, I watched a documentary about the War in Afgantstan and the solider were describe a nite where the reserver soldiers were used and sent on patrol at night time. They describe and sqaud walking into a village at night and then AK gun fire coming out of the house . The sothen then returned fire and then threw grenades inside. Only later did they realise the house was full of a family and children that was blown to bits.
The soliders that was interview said he saw another soliders running with a little baby ding and blow to bits and later in the documentary said he would have done the same.
It seems like Australians dont care about this stuff and managed to justiy this and move on;
So lets look at this from the point of view of the family murdered:
- You are a afgan fammer trying to make a living as a farmer and protect and take care of your small children.
- You go work hard on your crops during the day and then have dinner and put your kids to sleep.
- Then in the middle of the night bunch of tall well armed men come into your village and house.
- You obvioulsy get scared because you think the worse and try to defened you family in a panic. Because why would a fully armed soliders come into you family house.
How can the army justife this, why isnt this going to hauge, or hauge not for white people. What do you think the people that use this as justifiication to commit acts of violence against wesrtner countries. Do you think it is justified.
The solider in questions wasnt punished.
This is a war crim.
I worked as a Senior Technology role for Westpac for 3 years and this is to document some of the things that happened. It was the worst environment i have ever experienced.
Firstly, lets all agree, people who work for the HR department in these companies are just assholes that will do everything to protect the company and their own pay check. There is not justice in the corporate world for subordinates.
Making sense of food labels
If you are like me, reading food labels make no sense. So here is some info i hope it helps..
According to the Australian Food Standards Council (FSC), a balanced diet for an average adult is made up of the following nutrients each day:
||Quantity Per Day
|Saturated Fatty Acids
The FSC lists the above reference values for daily intake levels based on an average adult diet of 8,700 kJ. However, an individual’sintake may vary depending on their energy needs and lifestyle.